Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 5

SPRING DETOX w Jem Ah

Well, it's 12:35 at night and I just got home from a huge long day.. this day started at 6am, with working out. Went to a talk on health foods, and had a consultation with a nutrition/fasting expert. Very inspiring.

Work was a long festival/activity day, after which I joined my coworkers at a pub and drank up some herbal teas. It was nice to chat with them and unwind. Wish I had been able to catch a taxi home, but Itaewon on an evening before a holiday, too many partyers out and no taxis to be found. Alas am home.

I made it through the day evenly and am feeling bright. The fasting is over, but the detox is still on - - coming out of the fast is very important. I'm not eating much tomorrow, but have bought some fruit and herbs I will blend into a very watery smoothy for my first meal. Tomorrow just fresh fruit, and then some fruit and soup the next day. That's it! Feel great.

I learned today if one is extremely exhausted on the detox, they are detoxing too fast, or for too long. I felt really good all the way through, so I think it was a good pace and timing for me.

I might post more about afterthoughts and insights I gained on the fast. A bien tot.

No comments:

Post a Comment